- For the individual requirements found in practice.
- TÜV certified / GS mark
- Base made from 1.25 mm sturdy welded sheet steel, optionally available with doors and drawers, with holes for possible bolting of the workbench to the floor. Optionally with PVC-floor gliders with integrated height compensation, for use on uneven floors.
- Worktop in multiplex laminated beech wood, 40 mm thick, maximum load 300 kg, evenly distributed.
- Drawers on roller bearings, to take 60 kg loading, drawer size inside W 459 x D 539 mm, individually partitionable, front panels with plastic handles and identification strip.
- Central locking with cylinder lock.
- Workbench is prepared for height adjustment of the worktop (only as initial equipment, subsequent equipping not possible).
- Dimensions: H 840 x W 1500/2000 x D 700 mm
- Standard colours RAL 7035/5010; RAL 7016/7035; RAL 7035/5010
- Other colours on inquiry.